[BKARTS] Save the Date - Get a Table - SF Printer's Fair April 8, 2006

SAVE THE DATE - APRIL 8, 2006
2006 PCBA 32nd Book Arts & Printers' Fair
Ft. Mason Conference Center
Golden Gate Room
San Francisco, CA

Saturday, April 8
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Contact: Nicholas Yeager artifex@xxxxxxxxxxxx  (707) 664-1672

The Pacific Center for Book Arts is set to host the Thirty-second Annual Book Arts & Printer's Fair at Fort Mason in San Francisco on April 8, 2006. If you've wanted to sell your book art, this is your best chance to sell to an appreciative audience. The Printer's Fair offers tables @ $60.00 for a full table, or you can share one with someone for $30/half table. If you're not a member of the PCBA (why aren't you?), the table is $125.00/full - $90/half or you can join for $40.00 and get the member rate.

We have increased the vendor space by two rooms thus accommodating even more vendors. We have also added a book arts marketing expert, Deb Carlen, to the roster of events. Deb will be making presentations on how to market your book art as well as be available for consultations. There will be a small fee to cover the expense of handouts offered.

We hope you'll come out with your newly printed/bound/made book art, and join the ranks of book artists that are successfully selling their work to an increasingly educated public. We have one-of-a-kind artists as well as letterpress, edition, marbling, bookbinding, papermaking, and equipment and book dealers. Add your work to the mix and join us for a great day of book arts.