[BKARTS] Book Arts in Portland, OR

Can anyone direct me to either bookkbinders or binderies in the Portland area? As I am moving to Portland in early May, I am looking to take bookbinding classes, or set up informal classes with a willing teacher. I am aware of the book arts program at OCAC, however I would like to receive training in more of an apprenticeship environment.

I can contacted off list at:

stephanie.haney@xxxxxxxxx

thank you, Stephanie Haney