Re: [BKARTS] Rice Starch Paste

Should be simple.  I mix starch in COLD water, 1 part starch, 5 parts water.  Mix thoroughly.  Put in the microwave,
cook, stirring occasionally, till thick.  Seems to work no matter what sort of starch I use.    I then mix 1-1 with
PVAC, processing in a blender till smooth.  I mix up enough to last 4-6 months.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.