From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Signa Houghteling
Sent: Mon 2/20/2006 12:08 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Here's a doozie!

Dear Abby,

If you are anywhere near Relma (book supplies)in Paris, would you have time
to find out if their glaire ("fixor") is available in the U.S.?  I realize
this is exactly the kind of question they will just either ignore or be
insulted by, but if you have the chutzpah, give it a try, please.

Many thanks.

Signa