[BKARTS] a few questions

Hi book people,

I've got 2 questions.

First, is there any kind of product I could use to seal over paper, like the pages in a book or paper pieces in general? Something that would kind of protect the pages, almost like a laminate affect?

My other question has to do with special collections located in Florida, preferably scrapbooks, art journals, other journals, or altered books. I know the University of Central Florida has a book art collection, but I'm looking for stuff that's older, which may be hard to find in Florida.

On an unrelated note but something members of this list might appreciate, this weekend I was on my Saturday morning walk around the neighborhood and discovered a garage sale find - a music paper storage cabinet. It's perfect for all my decorative papers and boxes of stamps and stuff. I'd never seen one before. It's kind of beat up, but I got it for $15.

Any way, any help would be appreciated.

~ Tammy Powley
<http://tammypowley.com/>http://tammypowley.com - My Bio/Portfolio (updated 2/06)
<http://jewelrymaking.about.com/>http://jewelrymaking.about.com - For Jewelry Makers