Re: [BKARTS] a few questions

Hi Tammy... You could do worse than trying the Wolfsonian in Miami Beach and the Dianne and Michael Bienes Special Collections and Rare Book Library in Broward County not to mention the Florida State Library and Archives. Contact the guys at Convivio Bookworks, they are list members.
"Journals, art journals, scrapbooks" is a fairly broad net and so to avoid disappointment I'd suggest that you try to get a wee bit more specific. While it is true that the Dead White Guys haven't been in Florida that long we have had two great compensations: more money than god and lots of Yankees bringing stuff.
Best, James

James Tapley Hand Bookbinder 2077 13th Street Sarasota FL 34237 941.366.8248