Re: [BKARTS] Florida

James is exactly right- check out your local/regional Historical
Societies.  Scrapbooking was very popular in the early 1920's (at least
judging from our collections at the Indiana Historical Society). These
will have all sorts of cut-outs, inclusions and hand-lettered
inscriptions.
Older than that may be a bit more difficult.  Often times, you'll find
small pamphlets and almanac-type publications that have been hand bound
in the crudeist of ways- with a shoelace, for instance-  from the 19th
century.

Douglas Sanders
Senior Conservator
Indiana Historical Society