Re: [BKARTS] Florida

1920s would be fine probably. Actually, there is a pretty old town nearby, so their historical society may have at least a few items. I live in Port St. Lucie, which was literally carved out of the swamp in the 1960s. But, Ft. Pierce is nearby and was around since the early 1800s. Not much here then, of course, but even if I found a few items, that would make a difference.

Thanks for the suggestions.
~ Tammy Powley
<http://tammypowley.com/>http://tammypowley.com - My Bio/Portfolio (updated 2/06)
<http://jewelrymaking.about.com/>http://jewelrymaking.about.com - For Jewelry Makers