Re: [BKARTS] Paper grain lesson needed

I'm sure you'll get a lot of suggestions.  The woman who taught my bookbinding class gave me one method:  drape a square
piece of the paper over a ruler, parallel to a side.  Then drape the paper at a right angle to the first position.  The
position where the paper hangs the lowest indicates the direction of the grain.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.