Re: [BKARTS] Rice starch paste

Lucinda,
Who knows, Maybe I'm using starch. The labels are all in Chinese which I can't read and the proprietors only speak Chinese which I don't. It sure works well whatever it is.
<grin>
Dave

Lucinda Stephenson wrote:
If you have a large Asian grocery store, you may be able to find rice starch as well as wheat starch. At my Vietnamese market, both are in the same aisle as the noodles and tapioca products, so try that section as well as the flour.
Lucinda

-- Beddall Bookbinding Conservation & Restoration 840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4 (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca