[BKARTS] info wanted about hole puncher

MJ,
We also sell what we refer to as an Awl Guide. It consists of a rectangular piece of wood with a V channel cut out of it. The wedge shaped piece then has holes drilled into it to be pricked with an awl for your sewing stations. It can be found online here:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=23969

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas