Re: [BKARTS] Xylene transfer

A note on the xylene pens: Design stopped making their blender marker.
Chartpak has responded by introducing a xylene blender pen. I haven't
used these myself yet, but students report good things. They are $1.99
from Dick Blick. I've heard about refillable pens that you can refill
with xylene/acetone, but can't find such a thing... The great thing
about the pens is that you are containing the fumes, but they are really
only good for pretty small images.