Re: [BKARTS] Xylene transfer

 3) Not all toner copier/printers are equal.  Newer laser machines don't use
the same toner.

 In response to this - I just want to emphasize this is why I ended up discovering that using a fresh xerox or laser printout is best. Once it gets a  couple of hours old it doesn't work as well.
 Michelle

www.phillyart.net/michellewilson