Re: [BKARTS] Translucent Vellum

try:

http://www.graytex.com/translucent-vellum-paper.htm

On Feb 22, 2006, at 6:13 PM, Ginnie Mickelson wrote:

Does inkjet clear translucent vellum exist in a larger size than 8 1/2 by 11? Say 11 by 17? If so, does anyone know where I might be able to purchase it? Online is OK; otherwise I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks,
Ginnie Mickelson

Jennifer jennifervignone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 718-672-0919 347-645-1620