Re: [BKARTS] Translucent Vellum

Transparent vellum (and I assume that's what you mean, as very thin or slunk vellum is rather translucent) is available from William Cowley and Sons in England. Transparent vellum is made, BTW, by heating the skin during the preparation process, or so they told me when I went through their vellum works. Nice folks.

Sally Jackson