Re: [BKARTS] Translucent Vellum

This is less clear than some I have seen but has a nice feel:
http://www.redrivercatalog.com/browse/cat=4&prod=31.htm

Vernon Wiering

On Feb 22, 2006, at 6:13 PM, Ginnie Mickelson wrote:

Does inkjet clear translucent vellum exist in a larger size than 8 1/2 by 11? Say 11 by 17? If so, does anyone know where I might be able to purchase it? Online is OK; otherwise I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks,
Ginnie Mickelson
Wiering Books
1553 Orville Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 USA
616/248-5434

Period bookbinding and restoration, by hand.

Visit
http://www.wieringbooks.com