[BKARTS] Microbibliophiles on eBay and looking for someone to do letterpress

I hope it's ok to post this. I'm cleaning the studio, and have listed a bunch of copies of The Microbibliophile on eBay. You can go here to see: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Turtle-Arts-Outlet then search for "Microbibliophile" in the store search box.

Also, I have a customer who wants to get a small chapbook letterpress printed and bound. She only wants five copies, and it sounds like it's all text and that she'd be willing to do whatever you told her to do as far as design. If you're interested, email me back, and I'll forward your info to her. Oh, you should be located around Seattle; I know she's nervous about doing things through the mail (she rejected my idea to just google letterpress...doesn't trust the computer!)

Thanks a bunch,
Kerrie