[BKARTS] leather company auction France

Hi Everyone,
I thought some of you might be interested in the following notice I got from France re: an auction of the Costil Leather Company. Especially those of you who live in Europe.
Dave

Dear Sir,

We kindly inform you that all equipment of COSTIL - TANNERIES DE FRANCE leather processing plant is now available near STRASBOURG (FRANCE).

Production equipment, plus about 28000 hides will be sold on March 16th, 2006.

For details, please follow the link http://www.troostwijkauctions.com/detail.asp?tbl=1&id=4299 <http://www.troostwijkauctions.com/detail.asp?tbl=1&id=4299>

or visit our website www.troostwijkauctions.com <http://www.troostwijkauctions.com>

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require any detail.

Kind regards,

Laurent SCHMITT
ROUX TROOSTWIJK
13-15 rue Eugène Flachat