Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 21 Feb 2006 to 22 Feb 2006 (#2006-54)

Thanks so much for the multiple approaches in paper grain determination.
I'm particularly impressed by the simplicity of the suggestions.  These are
things I can do, plus the tips for marking paper/ board when it's large.

Mary Taylor
Taylor Art Techs
http://www.TaylorArtTechs.com/
mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx