Re: [BKARTS] Heidi Kyle Workshops

Sorry not to get back to you sooner. Hedi Kyle is teaching a one week workshop at Shakerag Workshops in Sewanee, TN in June. (Sewanee is just off I-24 between Nashville and Chattanooga.) You can check out the class and send them a message from the web site to see if there are openings or if there is a waiting list. Her class has had lots of applicants, but they may have a waiting list.

http://www.shakerag.org

Peggy