Re: [BKARTS] Marbled paper source

Steve Pittelkow makes some really beautiful marbled paper in Minnesota.

spittelkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
On Feb 24, 2006, at 4:37 PM, The Printery wrote:

We'd love to expand the resources we're aware of for marbled paper. Any recommendations? We're in the Midwest but learning of Web sites we can explore would be great.

Thanks,

Virginia Kramer

Brad Freeman
Adjunct Faculty, MICA Maryland Institute College of Art
Coordinator, Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair & Conference
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Pyramid Atlantic 301.608.9101
BF's cell 919.357.5178