Re: [BKARTS] flat files sought NYC

There used to be a bunch of places that sold a variety of used flatfiles at reasonable prices (cheaper with cash - but don't expect a receipt) around 8th Ave. and 23rd street. I think there's only one left now - and I think it's on 8th Ave. between 23rd and 21st on the west side. Sorry I can't be more specific. I also bought one on Canal street - on the north side near Wooster. But that was 4 years ago - and Canal has been changing too (only one more Plastics store!?).

-Sott Teplin