[BKARTS] Tucson Book Arts

Greetings,

My husband and I will be in Tucson March 12-19 for baseball and hiking.
Any book arts/letterpress events, exhitions, etc. happening that week?
Any good paper stores?   Also, I would appreciate some recommendations for
reasonably priced restaurants that have some vegetarian entrees (fish,
seafood okay).

Please respond off list.

Thanks!

Michelle Francis