[BKARTS] unsubscribe

----- Original Message ----- From: "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:00 AM
Subject: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Feb 2006 to 25 Feb 2006 (#2006-57)

Topics of the day:

 1. Marbled paper source (2)
 2. Taming a Stubborn Spine
 3. Tucson Book Arts
 4. San Francisco
 5. Drilling Paper (5)

Date:    Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:50:46 -0500
From:    Lorraine Hanson <stoffeez@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Marbled paper source

MarbleArt - Galen Berry in Oklahoma City, OK would be a fantastic source. His papers are fabulous!!! Check out his web page at http://members.aol.com/marbling

-----Original Message-----
From: The Printery <theprintery@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:37:44 -0600
Subject: [BKARTS] Marbled paper source

We'd love to expand the resources we're aware of for marbled paper. Any
recommendations? We're in the Midwest but learning of Web sites we can explore
would be great.

Thanks,

Virginia Kramer

------------------------------

Date:    Sat, 25 Feb 2006 03:21:38 -0800
From:    "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Taming a Stubborn Spine

Enzymes work very well. You have a mouth full of enzymes.

Spit on the adhesive, lay some wax paper or plastic film
over it and come back in a few minutes to see how things
are going.

I didn't say that, did I?

Oh. Well, alright. Fair enough.

Jack