Re: [BKARTS] San Francisco craft event, March 11-12

I will be showing my latest thematic bookshelves made from old books (and
few other new ideas) at
The Contemporary Crafts Market at Ft. Mason on March 11 and 12.
Hours are Saturday, 10am - 5pm and Sunday, 10am - 5pm
 along with something completely new for me)
You can get a free pass for two at the event website:
http://www.contemporarycraftsmarket.com/

Examples of my work may be seen at www.thisintothat.com.

--Jim
Jim Rosenau