[BKARTS] Marbled paper source

I love the marble papers made by Peggy Skycraft:

www.skycraft.com
(800) 578-5608 / (503) 630-7173
email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

She also makes some lovely papers called "Tiffany".  I'm not sure of
the exact process, but they remind me of some of the French papers from
the turn of the century.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery