Re: [BKARTS] Format Change

It's not because Peter's the administrator, because I get email addresses too... I'm on a MAC and using Macmail.

On Feb 27, 2006, at 1:39 PM, Roberta Lavadour wrote:

That's weird...on my system when I hit reply, instead of seeing your email
address, I only see "From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Peter D. Verheyen" - maybe it's a system setting on my end or
maybe you get to see the email addresses because you're the administrator.
(?)

Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
paper at oregontrail dot net