Re: [BKARTS] Format Change

This is because of the way the headers in the e-mail are set up. If you
look at the "Full Headers" and not just the short headers, you will see
two return address headers:

From: <email address of original sender>

The "Reply-To" header takes precedence over the "From" header so that the
reply will go to the full list and not just the original sender. Not all
e-mail clients understand this priority so some may ignore the Reply-To
header. You can bypass this in one of two ways. You can use the "reply to
all" feature of your email client and then delete the address you don't
want or you can usually click on the e-mail address of the sender in the
original e-mail and your client will usually bring up a new e-mail to this
person (albeit without the quoted original email)