Re: [BKARTS] Format Change

Thanks to all for the advice. This must be something specific to my system
or my browser/platform combination. Even with "reply to all", the only info
showing in the original message is "From: Book_Arts-L
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of (insert user name of
poster)" (I'm usually pretty savvy about this kind of thing....really!)

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
paper at oregontrail dot net