Re: [BKARTS] Paul Johnson classes upcoming in New York

      I have taken Paul Johnson classes twice in San Francisco, and they were
absolutely fantastic and amazing.  Aside from being a wonderful and fun human
being, he is very generous with his knowledge.  Anyone within 3000 miles of
New York should jump at the chance to take his workshops which seem very
inexpensive (plus lunch? I can't believe it!) - but if you don't have the money,
beg, borrow or steal it in order not to miss the chance to work with him.  (Steal
it?  Did I say that?)

     cj grossman