[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for March

It's March the First, and the Convivio Book of Days for March is now posted to the Convivio Bookworks website. Besides being the first day of Lent, today also happens to be an auspicious day for leeks and daffodils. Curious?

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

You'll find the Book of Days link right there on our homepage. You'll also find many new additions to our Book of Days Catalog, with Springtime in mind: Handpainted "pysanki" eggs from Russia, handcarved bunnies from Germany's Erzgebirge Mountains... as well as the usual Convivio catalog of letterpress printed books and broadsides.

As always, we thank you for your support. A fine month to you all,
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com