[BKARTS] Reminder: March Workshops at Studio on the Square, NYC

Greetings from the Studio!  Our March line-up is upon
us.  We have a few spots open in upcoming classes in
letterpress printing, book arts, and printmaking.  Our
workshops are limited enrollment (4-6 students) that
allows for individual attention.  Don?t delay -
reserve your place now!

One spot open in the following classes:

A BOX IN A DAY ? this Saturday, March 4, 10AM-4PM
Construct and personalize a 4x6 box with lid and
inclusions.

INTRODUCTION TO ARTIST?S BOOKS
UNDERSTANDING AND PLANNING YOUR EDITION
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM, March 11 & 12
Learn hand set type, letterpress printing, intaglio,
binding structures, and view
the instructor?s library of artist?s books as you
formulate your edition ideas.

POP-UP & STRUCTURAL BOOKS
Saturday, 10AM-4PM, March 18

NEW Sessions:

INTAGLIO PRINTMAKING, Sunday 10AM-4PM, March 26

RELIEF PRINT EDITION, Sunday, April 2, 10AM-4PM

INTRO TO LETTERPRESS, Tuesday, 6:30-9:30PM

Instructors:  Mindy Belloff, Joseph Osina, Maddy
Rosenberg

www.StudioOnTheSq.com
For more information and images of student work -  or
call 917-412-4134

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE
An Intimate Setting for Learning
Book Arts, Printing, & Printmaking Workshops
32 Union Square East, #310, NYC
Subway:  4, 5, 6, L, R to Union Square
Ph: 917-412-4134
www.StudioOnTheSq.com