Re: [BKARTS] Coptic Binding Interactive CD-ROM

Will you please tell us a bit more about this resource?  How many sewing
styles are demonstrated on the cd? Are there lessons in determining the best
number of sewing stations based on the size and materials being used? Is
there information about how to deal with alternatives to book boards as
covers.  Overall my question might be posed as "what level bookbinder does
this cd service"?
Thank you for your responses
Bette Abdu