Re: [BKARTS] [SPAM] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Mar 2006 to 2 Mar 2006 (#2006-62)

I'm attending (as a vendor) the DeGoyler Conference at SMU June 1-3,
2006. I'd be interested is sharing a hotel room and perhaps rental car
expenses. If interested, please contact me directly. Please do not
respond to the list.

John Neal

John Neal, Bookseller

www.JohnNealBooks.com