[BKARTS] full set of wooden type for hand printing

Hello folks,

In case anyone is interested, I have just posted a wonderful full font of wooden type on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7596551197&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

There are 400+ pieces, and I'd really like it if it went to someone who would be using it for printing.

Thanks very much,

joanne