[BKARTS] Thanks re marbled paper sources

I think I thanked each person individually who responded to my question about marbled paper sources. But, in case I missed someone, I want you to know that I certainly appreciate your taking the time to let us know about a marbler you admire. I just sat down and compiled a document with all the pertinent information and we'll be doing some serious searching over the next few weeks because we love to use marbled paper and have a couple of projects coming up that need it.

Again, thanks so much,

Virginia Kramer
The Printery
www.theprinterybooks.com