Re: [BKARTS] Thanks re marbled paper sources

Don't forget Iris Nevins, in NJ.  She makes very appealing papers with small iridescent circles in them.  Quite tasteful.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.