[BKARTS] best way to flatten a warped photo album

Can anyone give me some suggestions on flatteniing out a warped photo album?
The album in question is an Art Leather Imount album Basically these albums
are made of poster board like black paper. each page has a photo mounted to
it on the front and back side and the photo is attatched using double sided
clear mounting adhesive.

I have a friend I am trying to help out. Right now she has the album under a
stack of books hoping the weight will solve the problem.

Are there any other ideas?

peace, Rolland