Re: [BKARTS] cataloging artist books

Dear Friends,

My partner is writing a research paper for her MLS on "descriptive
cataloging of artist's books" and is search for recommendations on
literature written on the topic, specifically that discusses:

1. How are libraries using descriptive cataloging of artists? books?
2. Are they using any guidelines or standards?
3. How do they handle unconventional structures/binding/printing
processes using AACR2 and MARC cataloging?

Thank you for any sources your can point me toward.

Best,
Hilary Lorenz