Re: [BKARTS] 2006 Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and Conference

Hi Brad,

I am interested in a table. I have exhibted twice in the past. Is there a
reason I don't get a package in the mail, I used too, is there a mix up
with my address or email address.?

Thank you so much and take care. Looking so forward to hear from you.

Sharon Long
Available Light PRess
1005 54th Street EAst
Tuscaloosa, Alabama