[BKARTS] 2006 Edible Books Party

2006 Edible Books Party - April 1, 2-6 p.m.
You are all invited to participate in the Books2Eat party at MGP Studio Arts
Gallery in New Hope.
Started by Judith Hoffberg in 1999, it is a worldwide event celebrating books
and food, two great combinations. Everyone is welcome to attend, but you must
register, by March 23, 2006, by calling gallery or by e-mail at
mgpstudio@xxxxxxxx  The only rule is to make edible art that has something to do with
books, as shapes and content. Remember, we admire all the books, and at the end of
the evening we get to eat them too. To be inspired visit
http://www.books2eat.com, where you will see very scrumptious works indeed. The works will be
documented before ingestion and then sent off to be posted at the Books2eat site,
maintained by Beatrice Coron.
Bon Appetit,
Maria Pisano, Director
MGP Studio Arts Gallery