Re: [BKARTS] More Florida, continued

Thanks John. I'll go take a look at your link. Sounds very promising.

I may call around to some FL universities and see what I can dig up. I did check w/UCF (where I'm a student) and most of what they had wasn't really what I was looking for - not old enough - not made by women - and/or - too professional - if that makes sense (probably not).

~ Tammy Powley
<http://tammypowley.com/>http://tammypowley.com - My Bio/Portfolio (updated 2/06)
<http://jewelrymaking.about.com/>http://jewelrymaking.about.com - For Jewelry Makers
<http://www.jewelryandbeading.com/>http://www.jewelryandbeading.com/- For Beaders & Jewelry Makers