[BKARTS] Can acid-free tape bleech acidic paper?

I used a light blue book weight (80#?) paper in a book - and for some reason - I thought it was archival. Inside the book, I used acid free J LAR Tape (I bought it from our friends at Talas - see link below). Fast forward 4 months: I open the book (had been closed and in an archival clamshell book box) to discover that the back side of the blue paper - where the tape is stuck to the other side, has been bleached, only where the tape appeared.

I cannot remember what kind of paper it is - though I know it's not Magnani. I use it because it takes pen and india ink drawing beautifully - see example here: http://www.teplin.com/pinky_twister/13.html

Anyone know why this happened? I am afraid it's because the paper isn't acid free.....which could spell trouble.

Thanks-

-Scott Teplin

tape used:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm? ClientID=15&ProductID=18853