Re: [BKARTS] Can acid-free tape bleech acidic paper?

Thanks guys.

I'll try the ammonia trick.

And no - I have more - in fact I am working on the last 1/4 of a huge book project now - been at it for almost 2 years now - with the same paper. In fact - this book is actually 21 books (long story - see link below of similar project - for those interested) - all bound with that same blue paper. hence - the nervousness.

-Scott Teplin

link to similar project:
http://www.teplin.com/manhole/