Re: [BKARTS] Pink Cotton Wool

Yeah- I've wondered.  There's no telling what they've done to it as far
as processing goes: washing, bleaching, optical brighteners,
sterilizing.  If it was a brightener, it's my experience that these will
shift from the UV range, into the nearest visible part of the spectrum
ie. blueish, if they shift at all. Only had 'em shift with certain
solvents in the past.

It's a poser!

Anyone have other color-shift stories?

-D