Re: [BKARTS] Cotton vs wool

> From your description, it sounds like cotton, but I'd qualify that as
a guess and not much else without additional data.

In this usage, "wool" is used to describe the um, form factor, of the
cotton...loosely packed wads or pads...sorta like a pile of wool...wooly in
nature.  It is 100% cotton, that is to be understood.  Good point though,
I'd never considered the contradiction. :)