Re: [BKARTS] HeavyDutyGuillotineCutter FOR SALE

The guillotine is in Bucksport, Maine.
I'll be happy to send you photos.
Sally T

On Mar 9, 2006, at 1:55 PM, KARLA HAGEMIER wrote:

Hi Sally,

Where are you located?

thanks,

Karla

From: Sally Thibault <sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] HeavyDutyGuillotineCutter FOR SALE
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:47:25 -0500

I have a HEAVY DUTY GUILLOTINE PAPER CUTTER for sale.

One 15" blade, which comes with its own wooden crate to mail out to be sharpened.

Very reliable measurements. The blade holds its edge very well.

I had an extra long piece of metal piping cut so that it slides over the handle, which makes it

easy to cut through large stacks.

Comes with its own very easy to move table. I can actually push it with one finger.

The dimensions of the guillotine itself are 35" by 33" by 32" (LWH). Weight approximately 250 lbs

The table is 36" by 36" by 27" (LWH).

Please email me and I will send you a series of photos.

Thank You.

Sally Thibault