[BKARTS] broadsides call for entries

Hello Typophiles
I am organizing a January show for the inner gallery at the Center for Book & Paper Arts at Columbia
College Chicago. Entitled "Off the Grid," this show will feature broadsides--poetry or otherwise--that
are maximally typographic and minimally iconographic. I'm looking for work that breaks the grid or
moves towards using type in an illustrative manner. This is a general call for entries for work that you
have or have made that qualifies under these restrictions. I'm encouraging submissions produced by
any and all reproduction processes, though I will probably not favor commercial offset work. If you
would like to submit, send slides or CD's, an SASE and complete contact information to:
Shawn Sheehy
1907 S Halsted St. Ste 1
Chicago, IL  60608-3416
ssheehy@xxxxxxxxx
I can also accept email submissions with attached jpg/pdf. Submission deadline is June 1, 2006. Please
pass this call along to anyone who might be interested.