[BKARTS] More Book Arts PR

Hi Gang,

Because I am such a big fan of "World Domination Through Book Arts," which is the motto at the San Francisco Center for the Book, I get very excited whenever I see a story printed about the book arts in any mainstream media.

Today I saw the March issue of "The Costco Connection" which is a cheesy color magazine sent out to Costco members. Page 64 has an article about Beatirce Coron's Books2Eat event is New York. It even includes a nice size photo of an edible book.

Congrats!

Kevin