[BKARTS] Long Stitch Limp Vellum Binding

Greeting,

I want to make a long stitch limp vellum bound blank book but after having
purchased the vellum I really have no clue what to do with the vellum. I've
made several long-stitch with link stitch books using heavy paper for the cover
so that aspect of the project should not be an issue but the vellum is quite
stiff and feels like it would crack if I bent it severely. I spent the some
time time searching the web for and found no discussion on how to manipulate
the vellum and those books that were discussed were mostly vellum on boards
which is not what I want to do. I have to believe someone else has done this
and would appreciate any pointers where I can get instructions or how to refine
my search parameters.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
rj